Make a PEZuzah: a PEZ dispenser Mezuzah
To make a mezuzah case from a PEZ dispenser is strangely satisfying, and could not be any easier. PEZ dispensers are the perfect size for a small scroll, handmade or store-bought-kosher.
This is a great group activity for parties, workshops and whatnot and for any age.
- PEZ dispenser of your choice
- Shin sticker or
- any kind of permanent way to write a shin on the case, like glitter glue, Sharpie, paint marker, fingernail polish, etc.
- Mounting tape
• PEZ dispensers are everywhere, but the best selection might be candy stores, the type found in malls. You can order from PEZ.com or find collectibles on eBay. There are some serious PEZ people in the world.
• Kosher PEZ candy (some packaged with dispensers) are available from Paskesz.com. They make good kosher marshmallows, too, by the way.
• Crowned shin stickers are here. The company—Benny’s Educational Toys—has a $35 minimum order requirement, but they’ve got lots of good Jewish stickers, toys, craft components and so on.